medicinal properties of Spirulina have been studied in great detail and proven
experimentally. The consumption of Spirulina benefits many vital functions of
pigment (phycocyanin) present in Arthrospira platensis enhances the body's capacity
to neutralize free radicals (excess amount of free radicals weakens immunity,
accelerates ageing and creates favorable conditions for many chronic diseases),
by supporting the body's natural defense. The activity of phycocyanin is enhanced by other natural
antioxidants contained in Spirulina such as beta-carotene or the essential gammalinolenic fatty acid (GLA).
FUNCTIONS AND BENEFITS:
- Boosts the body's general endurance by increasing the
number of antibody producing cells.
- Helps balance blood lipids. Another compound found in
Spirulina - chlorophyll - promotes healthy bowel movements.
- Consumption of Spirulina helps keep proper body weight.
- It speeds up metabolism and stops fat build up.
- Supports blood cell production in the bone marrow.
- It is valuable in fighting the effects of HIV/AIDS
because of its large amount of glycolipids and cerebroside
sulphate contents (use with cordyceps).
- It helps regulate blood pressure, high or low blood sugar
levels and cholesterol levels.
- It contributes to relieve gastrointestinal disorders.
- As a source of easy to absorb iron, it prevents anemia as
well as effectively treating it.
- It improves skin and mucous membrane regeneration.
- Used in cosmetology, it is very well absorbed by human
tissues since the chemical composition of spirulina's cytoplasm is similar to human
plasma. In the form of a mask it works to regenerate, firm and rejuvenate skin.
- Thanks to its rich content and nutritional properties, it
is the perfect dietary supplement for vegetarians and vegans, the elderly,
convalescents and people on a low- protein diet.
as food supplement.
Also known as blue algae,
derived from its spiral shaped sea's weed.
content of Spirulina:
- Highest level of protein, about 60%-70%, if compared to
meat and vegetables.
- Protein is of superior quality, low in fat and easily
assimilated by the body.
- Rich in vitamins.
- Contains almost all the essential vitamins except vitamin
D and vitamin B 12 but contains the best beta carotene.
- It has all the vitamins A, B, C, D and E.
- It is good for those who want to slim down.
- It boost immunity, good for HIV/AIDS.
- Maintain healthy nerves, skin, hair, eyes and liver.
- Prevents stomach ulcer and night blindness
- It is also good for facial mask.
6 capsules, 3
times daily. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool and dry place.
add to cart